You know you dive too much when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You change your BC more often then you change your underware. :confused:

you know your wetsuit size but not your suit size

... you repeatedly pause on the second from top step of stairways for a 3-minute safety stop.

do it easy:
It's not just the salt- the carbs/sugars/dissolved C02 will also add buoyancy, but I think the alcohol is less dense. Me thinks an experiment is in order...

Me thinks you are right. :wink:

you are good buddies with SuperBugMan!:D

... you validate the fact that you haven't cleaned your gear out in weeks because you dive it regularly enough to keep it all wet.

You drive an hour out of the way to dive some spring to clean out your gear after diving the Gulf.

LDS staff warns people not to buddy with you unless you want to dive every mudhole from here to Tampa.

bennedc:
you are good buddies with SuperBugMan!:D

:D :D

Ok my life as a scuba diver.

most expensive suit ever bought....$300 wetsuit $100 for a funeral

-my dive computer around $300 my laptop might be worth $100 to a collector of antiques.
-Taking ASL (american sign language) and speaking in "hand signs" above the water. And have already started developing a combination of scuba and ASL.
-I fish and have labeled a test card of the different fishing line from a local place where i've bought line and intend to take the sample with me to see which disappear sooner.
-i am currently having a friend draw up a tattoo design for me.
-I've actually sold plasma for money for gear rental fees.
-Bought a digital camera based on whether or not there was a housing made for it.
-Requirement for a gf almost 3 years ago was someone who was a diver or would be interested in diving....found her.
-while driving down the road i keep wondering what would it look like underwater.
-redesigned my bedroom to store dive gear efficiently
-my nondiving friends are tired of talking to me cause i'm always talking about diving and trying to get them to dive with me.
-bought a new cologne and my gf loves it...deep by cool water.

diving takes up alot of my life. but I also hike, backpack and overall love seeing new things.

when your wife yells at you for having sand on the bottom of the shower all the time

You dive too much when you divorce your wife over her not wanting to dive...(which, oddly enough, has happened on this board from what I have heard).

"Till diving does us part..."

Back
Top Bottom