Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll make it fair. I'll tie one of my guns
behind my back!:D

gedunk once bubbled...
Try Pming KN or LadyDiver, they may answer you privately.

Nah, if they want me to know they'll tell me. It doesn't really matter anyway.

Iguana Don once bubbled...
"Well the stage was set the sun was sinking lowdown............."
...his independent doubles glinting in the morning sun accentuating the 5 pointed star badge on his shirt that identified him as a lawman of sorts... His short hose primary was in his mouth and his long hosed octo dragged in the scorching sand three feet behind him. His "DIR Sucks" t-shirt was untucked and his hair was ruffled...apparently from a nightlong bout of drinking and diving. He wore dual bladder bungee wings, he did...one can never get too much redundancy since he was sporting double steels and a wetsuit.

The lawman came for a showdown and had the twin BFKs strapped to his legs and a wicked hangover clouding his judgment. Yep, he was here to do battle and come sunset he was gonna troll any threads that got in his way.

Marshall Dillon when you need him.

Probably tucked away somewhere with Miss Kitty I presume.

Marshall Dillon when you need him.

Probably tucked away somewhere with Miss Kitty I presume.

I think he just shot you in the back.

weren't you a regulator before the site went down an hour or so ago? I see you as senior member now...........

You haven't been aware of your surroundings.

I haven't been a reg for almost a month now.

Gave it up for Lent.

Now I am focusing on trying to get my neutering to "grow back"!

Damn. I was thinkin there'd been a takeover or some such thing. Woulda added some excitement to my boring day.

Hope you grow back.

Tom

Butch103, you've gotta do better'n that!

Sucking Up

8.5 8.6 9.0 7.8 8.5 9.1

Originality

7.3 6.2 8.5 6.7 7.8 8.2

I am shocked, I was really, really, really being sincere.. :D ......There is a lot of BS in the way..........:eek:ut: :boom:

Oh Pete!

I'm speechless. The perfect regulator may strive for these qualities in public, but from what I've seen, you guys come very close!
N'est-ce-pas?

:)

Judy

I rarely correct grammar or spelling. Many people have difficulty spelling, I'm not their proofreader. Of course, some think I am there proofreader or sometimes they're proofreader. Then vs than, two vs too vs to, of vs 've. It is amazing what simple concepts are missed on a regular basis. What's really amazing is I know my grammar is far from perfect and these errors jump out at me. I don't believe those errors should be corrected, except by the author.

Back
Top Bottom