Some of you have noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
It just goes to show the old addage is true....NEVER TRUST ANYONE OVER 30.

HEY! I take offense to that remark, Chad! :eek:ut:

Congrats, JBD and Diverbuoy! :cheers: What pic did it for you, DiverBuoy? :wink:

Canadian to the bunch.

AquaTec is now on the Mod Squad.

Welcome aboard,

Another one bites the dust! :eek:ut:

Welcome to the mod group, your many years of diving experience, with so many types of diving, in so many diving localities will be of great service to the mod team - and continued service to everyone.

They're just trying to bait wreckwriter and O-ring into hi-jacking another thread...but congrats you guys...I wish you the best of moderation

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
They're just trying to bair wreckwriter and O-ring into hi-jacking another thread...but congrats you guys...I wish you the best of moderation
We gave up on hijacking threads...New Year's Resolution #1...how else am I going to make regulator someday? It would be pretty pathetic to be the only idiot with 3000 posts that hasn't made regulator yet :wink:

Congrats AquaTec...it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...well, maybe, but you know we like you :D

Is this cause we are a calm cool and collective bunch?? Able to quell a riot with a simple apology ???....Peace Keepers to the end ??.............hehehehe...or just alphabetical ??..Congrats to the newbies...........

And LD I am not SUCKING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!...(at least not yet !!) :boom:

Welcome to the new "faces" - now the fun can really start - 2 Canucks!

Now that there are 2 of them, we will have to explain EVERYTHING, and not just most things!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom