What dive equip did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too funny. Rabbit owners (and former rabbit owners) on this board. Who knew...?

Count me into the rabbit owners list!! Snowflake is a cute little rabbit... but ya'll are right about the little "presents" she leaves on the carpet. :eek:ut: One of these days I'm gonna keep track of the mass she eats and the mass of ... that comes out because I think this rabbit is somehow managing to "output" more than she inputs. :D

For christmas.. I got a dive compass (I've been doing without until now), and my dad let me have all of his old gear which basically hooks me up with a backup set of mid 1980's gear.

Halcyon 60# lift bag and a Defender spool...and socks.

I was hoping Santa would bring me a new Dive Buddy (female) but I got up Christmas morning and looked under the tree and he let me down. :(

Oh well I guess there is always next year.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I was hoping Santa would bring me a new Dive Buddy (female) but I got up Christmas morning and looked under the tree and he let me down. :(

Oh well I guess there is always next year.

Chad
You can borrow my inflatable...and I don't mean a zodiac either...

O-ring once bubbled...

That's a very kind offer, but how much lead would you need for an inflatable dive buddy?
:bonk:

O-ring once bubbled...

SHHHHH....go away. I am fishing for sympathy from the ladies.....you will scare them away.

$100

As usual, I don't know what to do with it. Plenty of ideas.

So I posted a poll.

Good to see lotsa folks behaved this year.One of my buddies is coming by tonite to borrow 4 al80s for his trip to the Keys.Other notables were a buddy getting a LORAN for his new boat and another getting waterproof flares and container for them.Looks like DUI and Halcyon made some holiday money.

O-ring once bubbled...

Come with cheap parfume and bright red lipstick?

I got the Paul Humann Reef ID set. (3 books)

I almost got my wife a new set of regs. I'll still probably do that before I get mine.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom