Howdy from Holland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. You'll soon find out that you have a whole host of friends here.

Where I live (Ottawa, Canada) we have a Tulip Festival every year celebrating the spring. As we provided a home to your Queen during the war (and actually declared the hospital room where she gave birth to one the Princesses as part of the Netherlands so that she could be born on "native" soil), we have a close connection.

Thanks for your welcome! I already feel as if I am gaining new friends on the board. Reading the posts is fascinating and very helpful. One thing though I might have forgotten to mention...I am not actually Dutch. I grew up in Illinois. I make my home in Holland for a couple of different reasons. I hope this doesn't make me seem like a fraud.
Regards,

Phil

DutchDown once bubbled...
Thanks for your welcome! I already feel as if I am gaining new friends on the board. Reading the posts is fascinating and very helpful. One thing though I might have forgotten to mention...I am not actually Dutch. I grew up in Illinois. I make my home in Holland for a couple of different reasons. I hope this doesn't make me seem like a fraud.
Regards,

Phil

No fraud.... you're still welcome :D

DutchDown once bubbled...
Regards,

Phil

LD hails from every state in the Union, just depends on which football team is winnig.

This week I think she's from Florida or is that Ohio?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom