Some of you have noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don once bubbled...
Getting the hang of conversation with one of them.

We just love confusing you guys.... it keeps you on your toes! :D

who will probably sign "OK" just like Diving Gal!!! With the little finger extended, she gives it a quick flip, which is how they sign...
EH!?!?!?

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
I'm sure I'm dense ... but are you referring to my reference to winning brownie points with the moderators because of the O-ring Schmoopie pic found in the following thread 2nd post? - o-schmoopie

I'm ROTFLMAO!! How I ever missed that thread I'll never know! What a shame. Schmoopie!! I like that, 0-ring. That pic is truly priceless, DiverBuoy. Oh, I have so much more I want to say about that thread!!! :angel:

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...

I'm ROTFLMAO!! How I ever missed that thread I'll never know! What a shame. Schmoopie!! I like that, 0-ring. That pic is truly priceless, DiverBuoy. Oh, I have so much more I want to say about that thread!!! :angel:
Guess I should have listed "Schmoopie" as my nickname in that nickname thread...gee, thanks, DiverBuoy... :bonk:

NetDoc once bubbled...
who will probably sign "OK" just like Diving Gal!!! With the little finger extended, she gives it a quick flip, which is how they sign...
EH!?!?!?

Its the middle finger....get it right

NetDoc once bubbled...
EH!?!?!?

Pete... did Santa deliver the "smack"? hehehe

Iguana Don once bubbled...
Hey, don't be a messin wit my toes........ I'm ticklish!

yet another thing I've just found out about you! Hard to tickle you from here though, so I guess you'll be safe. :D

Back
Top Bottom