Diving terrorists??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman once bubbled...
new PADI specialty:

Explosive Ordinance

I'm not worried...if we dive as badly
as the Instructors on the board say
we do, these "terrorists" will probably
sink like stones.:D
You probably meant ".. sink like Lawman!" :D

Zagnut once bubbled...

Good question, why would someone spend $8,000 on a course and then skip it and not even try to get their money back?
One possibilty, they don't need the money. In College, a Saudi dorm-mate of mine actually tried to buy another dorm-mate a car to get on his good side i guess.

Money was trivial to him, he had an unending supply.

I agree with you though, red lights should have been flashing in everyones minds on this one.

Please be mindful of the decisions to moderate certain things. Comments were removed from this thread that had no bearing on the discussion. While it may be offensive to some and not offensive to others, the decision was made to remove those comments. Coming back and continuing to discuss the removed comments does nothing other than making our jobs as moderators more difficult.

The comment is removed. There is nothing to see here. Move along and deal with it.

to make you "job as moderator"
more difficult by exercising free and
unfettered speech. It could be dangerous.
What if the masses were to start saying
things that offended the People of
Massassachusets? The mind reels at
the thought of all that unfettered
speech being thrown around.

No wonder that dunce Rush Limbaugh
has 20 million listeners!

:upset:

Lawman once bubbled...
to make you "job as moderator"
more difficult by exercising free and
unfettered speech. It could be dangerous.
What if the masses were to start saying
things that offended the People of
Massassachusets? The mind reels at
the thought of all that unfettered
speech being thrown around.

No wonder that dunce Rush Limbaugh
has 20 million listeners!

:upset:

I dunno. I live in Massachusetts.

Don't waste our time with the free speech argument. You may recall from law school (you remember, books, classes, professors, etc...) that the various law and Constitutional amendments prohibit Government intrusion in free speech. Non-public forums may regulate free speech and, indeed, may need to do so in certain circumstances in order to avoid problems.

By its TOS, Scubaboard is not a public forum. The powers that be can not only regulate your speech, they can ban your sorry butt from the Board (please don't, he is just too much fun to watch).

This is usually covered the second week of Constitutional law. Were you out that week?

That doesn't mean that I believe your post should have been removed. I would have let it stand and watched as you got flamed. However, were I to challenge it, you can bet that I wouldn't base my case on such a clear loser.

Stop whining and, without further ado, let the debate begin!!!

I say we let by gones be by gones and lets start the new year off right!

I imagine a scubaboard where trolls, moderators, and carbon based life forms can coexist peacefully in an unmoderated state. A scubaboard whos members are all accepted equally and are united under one flag, the dive flag. I have a dream today! Whether its PADI, SSI, DIR, YMCA, or NAUI it shall not matter, we are all divers in the water and it is that very same water that brings us all together. Let us move forward today as a new year is upon us...let us not fight with the past, but let us move forward into the future. I have a dream today. Whether on the surface or 100 feet below, we are brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts...let us move forward into this new year with a peaceful and serene setting.

May you all have a great New Years.

Jason

JEPuskar, you should have included "carbon based life forms". Now that's inclusive.

You have too much fun trolling. Admit it and move on.

Happy New Year.

better?

Your right, it was fun trolling here on scubaboard. Your right again, it is time for me to move on.

You guys take care of yourselves..its been a blast!

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom