What keeps you sane??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to get into my Jeep and just drive into the mountains, especially mining areas, and hope I don't get lost (no cell service where I go). Sometimes trips to the coast, regardless of weather for photography. Beating the crap out of "Sparring Bob" (punching bag that resembles/feels like human).

Jcsgt:
I like to get into my Jeep and just drive into the mountains, especially mining areas, and hope I don't get lost (no cell service where I go). Sometimes trips to the coast, regardless of weather for photography. Beating the crap out of "Sparring Bob" (punching bag that resembles/feels like human).

Oh! I'll have to get me one of those!! (Looking up "Sparring Bob" on Google.....)

"IF WE WEREN'T ALL CRAZY WE'D GO INSANE!!"

that the best quote besides "there's method to my madness" about sanity.

To keep sane topside I listen to music, hike, go do something I haven't done before, workout (need to do more of that) , read, tinker around on the jeep cherokee, and have gotten into shooting competitively handgun.

I have been none to drive myself insane trying to do too much at once...especially when trying to work on the gear for the above mentioned activities.

Calvinandhobbs:
Recently, there have been threads where people posted pictures of their mustangs and their aquariums. This made me wonder what non-diving hobbies people on this board have?

Mine is homebrewing beer. What's yours?
drinking homebrew beer

for therein it is written, far better it is to drink than to brew

i hang out with my kids (4 and 1) they are my favorite people.

I rock climb and boulder when i get the chance. I've also dabbled in whitewater kayaking (have a prijon fly), but i don't know anybody else who whitewater kayaks (world of difference between just regular kayaking), so it's difficult to get opportunities to go. In my spare time I'm usually running calls with my volunteer ambulance squad. Or sleeping. Or both.

I love messing with my horses, Team Roping in Rodeo's, riding my harley, and giving my girlfriend attention. I also love spending time with God, that keeps me sane.

ummm i love watching stupid reality shows like american idol..:) and spend time with my oh so lovable boyfriend..wait, that makes me insane.. jk....no but i love going to the pool, going to church...eating and shopping whenever i have extra money

I enjoy dancing (ballet, jazz, pointe, and modern) about five hours a week. I also like to fly 172 Cessnas when I get the chance. I also enjoy photography, horsebackriding, archery, reading (usually fantasy or a nonfiction book on marine biology), and swimming.

Back
Top Bottom