Trouble seeing pictures....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaThor

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I usually consider myself somewhat computer-savvy, but for some reason I am having a hard time seeing most of the pictures posted in the galleries on this site. I usually get a black outline of the image with the red "x" in the top left corner...
Any ideas?

The Photo Gallery is temporarily unavailable. We hope to have it back this month.

El Orans:
The Photo Gallery is temporarily unavailable. We hope to have it back this month.

It's been down for three or four months now. A five year old kid could have fixed it by now. I'm leaving.

HELP WANTED
Five-year-old kid to assist worldwide SCUBA forum in short to mid-term project. No SCUBA experience required. Photoshop and/or internet experience a plus. Work from home in the comfort of your own sandbox, while earning little money and the recognition of dedicated divers everywhere.
EOE

Puck:
HELP WANTED
Five-year-old kid to assist worldwide SCUBA forum in short to mid-term project. No SCUBA experience required. Photoshop and/or internet experience a plus. Work from home in the comfort of your own sandbox, while earning little money and the recognition of dedicated divers everywhere.
EOE
Please post your personnel ads here: ScubaBoard > Scuba Market Place > Services > Help Wanted... :D

Actually discrepancy, we have had a horrid experience with hardware at "The Planet". We will be leaving them this month for our own dedicated rack & servers at a different data center. Everyone's patience has been worn thin by their inability to solve these problems including mine.

NetDoc:
Actually discrepancy, we have had a horrid experience with hardware at "The Planet". We will be leaving them this month for our own dedicated rack & servers at a different data center. Everyone's patience has been worn thin by their inability to solve these problems including mine.

Just want to say thanks for moving........it has been an awfully long time and the gallery isn't the only set of pages that are broken.

You know, I have spent an inordinate amount of money and time trying to get our servers at the Planet working correctly. However, they live by that river "Denial" when it comes to resolving hardware issues. A lesser forum would have evaporated under the weight of their incompetence, and apparently I am not the ONLY ONE who feels this way about them. When they work, they work GREAT. However, they can not seem to resolve issues when they arise.

NetDoc:
You know, I have spent an inordinate amount of money and time trying to get our servers at the Planet working correctly. However, they live by that river "Denial" when it comes to resolving hardware issues. A lesser forum would have evaporated under the weight of their incompetence, and apparently I am not the ONLY ONE who feels this way about them. When they work, they work GREAT. However, they can not seem to resolve issues when they arise.

Well, NetDoc, I can sympathise. We all have our crosses to bear. But when all's said and done, it comes down to management.

On the management team, if you take the dollars you wear the pain.

IT is no different. "Hello world" = join the real world.

Excuses don't cut it. Answers do.

P.S. I see the Photo Gallery is up again as of yesterday. Well done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom