Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, in spite of our technical difficulties (which have been huge) due to our old provider which let Scuba Board die every few hours, we have still GROWN TREMENDOUSLY, and have passed the 65,000 user mark!

Fortunately, our NEW IT team has just migrated the entire site to our NEW SERVERS this past Wednesday and so far, we have had no server crashes whatsoever. We have had a few issues, but all have been resolved without having to reset the stinking server. If this keeps up, look for the long awaited re-turning on of the photo gallery and the progressive re-introduction of services that have been turned off for far too long.

My heartfelt thanks to those loyal and thankful users who have voted with their feet by remaining here on the largest Web Site, Portal, Forum and Community devoted to Scuba Diving. To those who aren't so thankful: You're still welcome and I am always glad to see you here! :D

ScubaBoard is back to her robust self: make no mistakes about it! We have found our stability and are moving in the right direction once more.

You might qualify for our "Double your money back" clause! :D

trucker girl:
And I just figured out how to do the photobucket thing (see, I told you I did it once... now I did it twice- I'm almost an expert :) ).

You've got people actively trying to run away from you. When will you guys fix PhotoGallery??

If ScubaBoard were a company, you'd be broke by now.

I gave you an answer... why keep asking? We have JUST moved. It will be up soon enough, when the site is ready for it.

The photo gallery is definitely one of the secondary perks of the board. The vast majority of users come here for the forums; a small minority of those folks are the ones that put stuff in the photo galleries in the first place.

That said, I too look forward to it coming back up. I've got pics to upload!

NetDoc:
I gave you an answer... why keep asking? We have JUST moved. It will be up soon enough, when the site is ready for it.

Dear Mr NetDoc,

I am happy to keep trading blows with you until we are both bloody and senseless. But I see no point in that.

I am just a private citizen. If I were your accountant or business adviser, I would have sacked you long ago.

Why? Because you have shown no strategic vision as to where you hope to take your outfit.

Yours sincerely,

Discrepancy

As a private citizen, you have the choice to take your business elsewhere. I think NetDoc has had enough grief. Thanks for your opinion but like I said, you can always change the channel.

Diver Dennis:
As a private citizen, you have the choice to take your business elsewhere. I think NetDoc has had enough grief. Thanks for your opinion but like I said, you can always change the channel.

Diver Dennis,

It seems you are easily pleased. Good luck to you. But that is not the way business works in the real world.

I hope to see PhotoGallery working again soon.

Discrepancy.

I didn't say I was happy about it, far from it. I just don't see why you are so upset about a board you come to for free. Perhaps if you were a paying member you might have a reason to complain.

In the real world you are paying for something and if the product or service does not meet your expectations or any claims that might have been made, you would ask for a refund. Again, it's difficult to complain about something you have been given for free.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom