Phoenix Royal Aqua Master nozzles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Those who are interested in the Phoenix nozzles MUST complete a preliminary liability release on vintagedoublehose.com. The completion of the form which must be printed out and mailed in DOES NOT obligate a purchase, it just puts you in line to get one and of course helps to verify the considerable outlay of cash the two entrepeneurs responsible for this have outlayed to have these made. Please support this project by printing off and mailing in the liability release. My only interest in this is I want another and I think many of you will want one also and it takes a minimum order to make this happen and of course, they are my friends as well. N

WWW.vintagedoublehose.com

Mine is a scream. I plan on putting it to the test some more in the St Lawrence seaway in the next few days with SIMMONBEANS the harness maker.

The Phoenix HP nozzel for the DA Aqua Master or Royal Aqua Master turns them into the two hose regulator Aqua Lung should have produced instead of the new Mistral. For anyone who wants to dive their Aqua Master or Royal and has to deal with requirements for an octo, SPG and BC inflater this is a must have item.

I've dove two different examples, and they were both terrific. If you would like to dive with a double hose reg, but were leary due to not having extra ports on the reg then this is the answer.

I have bought several items from Bryan, and he is a professional in every sense of the word.

Greg Barlow
Former Science Editor for Rodale's Scuba Diving Magazine

I just sent mine in. I also just ordered a RAM from Brian after trying for a year to get 1 on ebay. It's now cheaper to buy these totally refurbished from Brian than to pay $300 + on Ebay then have to have them reconditioned.

Now, if I could just get some yellow hoses, I'd be set ...... for a week or 2.

I have made great sacrafices to remain true to the spirit of vintage diving.
I have rashes on my sholders from an authentic harness.
I had to walk back to shore because i went too deap and couldn't swim up.
I ran out of air a few times because my vintage diving watch was slow and had to be replaced. I tried to take an abalonee and my vulcan knife snaped in two due to metal fatige. Now you wish to introduce modern gages with this adulterous phoenix nozzel.
Well count me out you traitors and heretics of vintage diving. You have embarked upon a
slippery sloap.
Pat Fealy

Way to keep an open mind.

Yesterday, received notification that my Phoenix has been shipped. Looking forward to playing with it. This reproduction business has been emerging from the twilight slowly and quietly such that it almost escapes ones attention. The cliche "what goes around comes around" comes to mind. Some years ago, I corresponded with Dan Barringer. We ended up swapping some vintage gear. It was very low key, not much more than a shared hobby. Now look at it; very surprising how this has taken off from several quarters, replacement parts and systems which are as good or superior to original. I look at vintage gear as just "gear". I realize younger fellows seem somewhat bemused or baffled by some of the old equipment and others have become infatuated with the whole thing. I don't hold either view. I have always used some of this stuff and I never really thought about it until the vintage hoopla. All I can say is "welcome aboard". Ain't it cool. I have enough equipment and parts to last a long time, so, I'm not what one would call needy. However, I really had to try the silicone diaphragm and "Phoenix" nozzle. Keep surprising me, guys.

Back
Top Bottom