old but new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickdom

New
Reaction score
Hi, just joined today. My newly certified son told me about this site. Been diving since 1989! My old regulator just died. fortunately it didn't take me with it. I just bought a scubapro mk25/x650 first and second stage. Anybody know if it's a good one. I was using an oceanic, but after 6 years of some pretty serious diving the case on my second stage cracked! I was told by the dive shop this is common with oceanics. If you own one check the area around the hose joint for a hairline crack. Looking forward to this site. bye

Hi Rick and welcome to ScubaBoard, I dive with the MK25/S600, love them.
Never tried the X650.

Welcome to SB, If you have any questions about diving this is the place to be.
Happy diving:D

hi rick, what coincidence i just signed up today, also.. i own a mk 25/650 scubapro and a mk20 /600 also a mk20 / 250 the two former regs i use on double 85's steel and the latter i have attached to a alum pony. i have used all of them with my alum 80's also and had air 2's for my back up regs -worry free-

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

Welcome to Scuba Board

Back
Top Bottom