Lost snorkel and mask at Breakwater 9-10-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDCB

Reaction score
My girlfriend while testing her new MOF technique, lost her mask and snorkel at Breakwater on Sunday. It's a clear mask and light blue snorkel. The verdict is.... NMOF since that was flat water, no telling what would happen in worse conditions. If found please contact me. It has her name, Sarina, and our phone number on it.

Carl

Thanks Chuck. I knew that was what MOF meant. She was tired and put her MOF. I was teasing her about it being a practical technique. :)

Carl

Wait till you try the Mask-on-forearm... and yeah I lost my mask too... in 8 FSW riht in front of the tower at Macabee.... it's black on black... I'm pretty sure it's gone forever... too much chopped salad on the bottom to find anything that's black

Sorry Chuck, Thanks for clairifying it. You're right as usual. It was a little criptic and since I'm asking for help I should be clear.

Carl

Chuck Tribolet:
My comment wasn't for you, it was for everybody else, who said MOF??? ***??? ;-)

I would like to thank Chuck. I have seen MOF/NMOF all over this board and had no idea what it meant. I knew if I was just patient, the meaning would eventually surface. :crafty:

Ben_ca:
<snip> I lost my mask too... in 8 FSW riht in front of the tower at Macabee.... <snip>

Now that we've covered MOF, what does FSW mean? :blush:

FSW = feet salt water

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom