Is this a joke?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"They are perfect for those long cave dives where even though the water is 72 degrees year round sitting at a long decompression stop after a long dive gets really chilly without them. We also wreck dive in the cold waters of Lake Michigan."

Interesting. Are you looking for a new instructor, Jep? Don't know it they're instructors, but maybe you could email them and see if they'll take you on. Maybe do your Cave/CCR class with them.

Green_Manelishi:
I think I'd like a clarification of "long cave dives". Is it a long cave, or a long dive?
Neither. A "long cave dive" is a long dive in a long cave. What else? :D

mislav:
Neither. A "long cave dive" is a long dive in a long cave. What else? :D

so then it wouldn't be neither it would be both

Maybe you should ask someone at DUI.

No, I could be getting old...in fact I am getting old.....older every day...they just younger than 18 to me..I guess im looking for more of an age opinion...

Nothing an internet search couldnt reveal i suppose.

Why is it as you get older that your ability to gauge other peoples ages starts to fail exponentially??Especially of those younger than you...(Its hitting me hard now!)He could be 18 she is definately not, its blatantly just a marketing scam, a nice picture with the words added by the company, but thats just my cynical view!

Freds :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom