Scuba diving cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm I wonder how long it would take for a cat to get bent :D does it need its own special dive tables?

Well is it cruel if the cat does not appear distressed? I own cats and I would not do this with mine, as they clearly are averse to water other than in their drinking bowl. If the cat seems to be ok with it (and believe me, cats let you know when they're not happy) then I don't see a problem. Cats are pretty curious creatures and definitely like to explore, so it doesn't seem any more cruel than taking a dog for a ride in the car with his head sticking out the window.

How are they supposed to equalize with that bubble thing over their head?

Wilson:
How are they supposed to equalize with that bubble thing over their head?
Primates are the only animals with sinuses, and human's have the largest sinus cavities. Most animals can automatically equalize to the ambient pressure. I've never heard of a mountain goat coming down the mountain because he couldn't equalize at elevation, so why wouldn't it work for increased pressure?

Firebrand:
Primates are the only animals with sinuses, and human's have the largest sinus cavities. Most animals can automatically equalize to the ambient pressure. I've never heard of a mountain goat coming down the mountain because he couldn't equalize at elevation, so why wouldn't it work for increased pressure?

:rofl3: Hahaha! The mountain goat would be an outcast if it did that!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom