Qatar (Doha) Sponsor needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inspector#2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Everyone,
A couple of us are hitting the R&R site in Qatar and need a sponsor to get us off post to do some diving. Please email or PM me if your available.

Dave
SFC David Henry

I was wondering about that also as I have Pass coming up in Feburary might be my only chance to get wet for a year. It sure would be great to get something set-up down there for folks on Pass.

Kabul Afghanistan
SFC Roberts

I will let you know what is what when I get back at the end of this month. Heard some disturbing news that there is no diving for military now???? Will find out and pass on what I can.
Dave

I wish I could be of assistance, but I'm not sure if any of my contacts at CENTCOM at MacDill AFB are still there or not. I heard from a few guys that the diving there is great. Good luck.

Check with the lady who runs the MWR out there. There was a SSG who sponsored me while I was out there but he left a while ago. There are a few spots out there, like a sunked bus, grain silo thingy and sand sharks. It's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom