Gotta try this! Outsmarting your foot....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it took me about 15 tries and my 6 was very slowish.. but i did it... now my boss thinks i'm crazy

It also depends on how you draw the #6. Most people have a tendency to start the #6 at the top and end with the loop. However, if you begin with the loop and finish the "6" at the top, then your hand makes the same clockwise motion as your foot and, voila! I successfully drew the #6 on my first try.

I started at the top and ended in the loop. I can also point my index fingers towards each other and make a clockwise circle with one and a counter clockwise circle with the other at the same time.

Joe

Sideband:
I can also point my index fingers towards each other and make a clockwise circle with one and a counter clockwise circle with the other at the same time.

The foot thing I could manage - this, I found down right impossible.

For those that succeed, here's one that's even harder:

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, make counter-clockwise circles with it. You can't!!!

I could do it too....but I make my 6 from the bottom (loop) up. Even then, my foot seemed to want to make a warped circle compared to when I was not 'drawing' the 6.
strange

Too weird.. I got it after a few trys... but talk about frustrating LOL. Im sure my patients think Im crazy!

ItsBruce:

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

Thanks alot. I tried to do this and the front half of my foot flew off.

ItsBruce:

Been There, Done That.

I'm sitting in an office chair that swivels around :D

Back
Top Bottom