Gotta try this! Outsmarting your foot....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eckybay:
Been There, Done That.

I'm sitting in an office chair that swivels around :D

In as much as you succeeded with that problem, here is a harder one. It is not physical but tests your problem solving ability. (The answer is in the next post)

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door.

This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Incorrect answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and shut the refrigerator.

Correct answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.

This question tests your foresight.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator!

This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking.

4. There is a river with a sign saying "Warning crocodiles." How do you cross it?

Correct Answer: Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting! This question tests your reasoning ability.

If you were able to do the clockwise and counter-clockwise, I assume you got all of these right. Good job.

:lol: :lol:

What ever did I do at work before I found scubaboard?

No problem. ? Can You curl your tongue? Do you have Morton's Toe?

Here's one for ya...when you're bored at work, pick up a pen or pencil in each hand, and try writing your name making the letters correctly in your right hand, while simultaneously writing your name making the "mirror image" letters with your left hand. (Yes, I can do it...ambidextrous people are awesome!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom