Mendocino Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL:D Yeah, the North Coast does require more work that is for sure! So are you going to make it for the weekend in November?

I don't dive mendocino (no buddies down there) but I agree that norcal diving is really good. I currently favor diving off of the coast of Crescent City. That's pretty good diving.

brihno:
I don't dive mendocino (no buddies down there) but I agree that norcal diving is really good. I currently favor diving off of the coast of Crescent City. That's pretty good diving.

You should come on down for one of our club dives and we can introduce you to a lot of buddies! I have never dove near Crescent City, how is it?

Crescent is pretty good- when the conditions are right. I dive at a spot that is consistently good. I'd like to dive down in mendocino, so I will check out your club at my next convenience

I did some ab divin when I was living in Fort Bragg, didn't scuba yet. Would love to thou! Good news is when we are done in HAwaii (4 years to go) we are going back to Nor cal and I hope to spend a lot of time back in FB diving.
Anyone ever dive the shelter cove area?

I dove the blow hole off the headlands it was a pretty nice dive lots of anemones and ab in there its a bit shallow for my taste though and the exit was hell.

brihno:
Crescent is pretty good- when the conditions are right. I dive at a spot that is consistently good. I'd like to dive down in mendocino, so I will check out your club at my next convenience

I will have to dive it some time. We post our dives regularly so you can just show up. You are welcome anytime.

Maresreg:
I dove the blow hole off the headlands it was a pretty nice dive lots of anemones and ab in there its a bit shallow for my taste though and the exit was hell.

Then you would probably like Arena Rock, it is a nice dive and a wee bit deeper.

Must be rough being stuck in Hawaii WildCard :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom