Finally! Colts pays back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally, Colts beats Patriots... Yahoo~~~~~~:D

Let's go to the Final!!!!

yeah, definitely a sloppy game, but Peyton was the better QB tonight. Shoot, he's the best QB I have seen in my lifetime.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Just got home from a day of diving in Guam, relaxing in front of the TV now, watching with great interest the Colts/Patriot game, which I'd taped earlier in the day...no score at 6:39 of the 1st quarter. Made sure not to go to any news/sports websites, hoping to watch the whole game as if it were "live," i.e. not knowing the outcome. One of the drawbacks of living here on the other side of the world.....but I guess the 85 air & water temps in the "winter" make up for it. Well, at least I'd wanted the Colts to win......

I have a similar problem. Monday night games are shown here Tuesday night. It's difficult to avoid reading the outcome.

alcina:
Ummm, don't check threads with titles that have teams listed? LOL

Ha ha....good advice, generally....but the TITLE of the thread was "Finally, Colts Pay Back!" I pretty much knew the outcome of the game as soon as I saw that. Oh well.

A number of years ago had something like that happen....missed the first Denver Superbowl win on TV, because we were still without power from one of our typhoons. Not a Denver fan in particular, but being a typical American guy, I AM a football fan. Anyhow, my dad back on the mainland was kind enough to mail me a videotape of that game....and I managed to go 2 whole weeks without finding out who'd won that game...no radio, didn't have a computer at the time, and even had my room mate cut out any references to the game in the newspaper. Finally, pick up the tape at the post office, and am driving back home, ready to watch the game....and in front of me there's a car, and on the back window, written in soap or whatever, are the words "Congratulations John Elway!".....if you know football, you then know who won THAT game.

Over here the 1st Sunday afternoon football game (in the US) starts at about 3am....so a lot of early Monday morning wake up calls for me...with the headphones on, as my wife for some odd reason doesn't have any interest in watching football at 3am. Women! :)

(PS...I see now that you're located in Australia...so "Colts, Denver, John Elway" etc might not mean anything to you. But the thread title gave away the result, which was my point)

I've spent a few (early, real early) Tuesday mornings watching MNF games... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom