USB connection for Mares dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the USB IRIS to be launched in Europe in December to?

Delivery times should be about the same, but each country could be slightly different.

Thanks. I will wait outside the shop!

Phil Mintz:
It's not a Sony Play Station 3 :)

The IRIS is of more importance to me then a PS3. I hope my LDS doesnt mind me setting up a tent on their sidewalk. :D

Maybe I could talk them out of a free IRIS just for the publicity it will bring them if I do camp out there for a week..............

Phil Mintz:
It's not a Sony Play Station 3 :)

Still awaiting the microsoft dive simulator.

Turn down reality settings on cold water, big waves, airline weight restrictions old muscles etc.

Choose Fauna at will.

Link to like minded dive buddies.

Screen shots replace expensive photo rigs.

For now though the IRIS

Dear Mr. Mintz,

I got the Radio Shack USB to serial adaptor just as a few of the members of this forum suggested. Problem is, do we even have a software for Apple Mac OS X? Please help. My Nemo is on its 96th dive and I desperately need to download data lest I lose my first few logged dives there.

Thank you.

ben valdecanas
philippines

Phil, i saw on the divers-supply.com website that the release of theUSB version of the IRIS has been pushed back until January.

Do you know if this is true and do you know what part of January it is supposed to be released?

We expect them by mid January, if you drop me a note by mid month I can confirm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom