j.j.star diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j.j.star

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers. My name is Jeff and I'm from Calgary Canada. I usually do my divin in the tropics. In jan.07 will be in the Dom. to dive for two weeks . Lookin to chat with divers who have been down there. We are stayin at Iberostar in Punta Cana for a week then one week in La Roma at the Iberostar.Jan 16 to 30th.

I see you're heading to Dom. Are you going to Dominica? Where? My email address is doug@scubanews.com. Looking for pics and an account from there. Can you provide?

Doug
Scuba News Magazine
904.521-2134

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Look in the forums for dive destinations. Bet you'll find some info!

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom