Be there Dec 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well on my way down for a week, got 3 interviews I have to go to, then maybe housing to find. :D Gonna be in Kona probably the whole week and maybe, just maybe if I find the time get in a couple dives. But if all works out to my liking I will be moving here n the following weeks. 3 offers in FL I have to go to before hand but Kona is looking very good atm.

Hey guess you're in Hawaii now. :) Hope you get some good diving in. What kind of jobs are you interviewing for?

Well everything went greatr, start work tomorrow...LOL. then I'm flying back to NJ for the holidays and back out here around the 3rd. I've done 6 dives so far, 2 Step, and the old airport, and Pauko. lots of great macros but will have to wait till I get my pc out here to post....god i love this place!!! Oh and doing custom woodworking. :)

Kool! Welcome to Kona.

TY...god what a place to wake up too....after work went down to 4mile and did a nice dive there, meet a cple of local divers so I'm slowly getting set up here. Oh so sweet!!!

Back
Top Bottom