Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a good Birthday. Thanks for asking. Out of town with no computer? Tragic! What ever did you do with your time? Are you coming to Pelham to dive this Sat? You're welcome to join us.

I would if I had a dry suit. Isn't the water pretty cold up there this time of year? I don't have but a 4m full suit and a 5m core. I am afraid I would freeze to death. I would love to go diving again. I don't guess you can rent dry suits can you?

I don't think I'll have time to dive Saturday, but I'll show up for the party if I can. I have to be in that neck of the woods this weekend anyway. From the sounds of things, the water (spring fed) will be warmer than the SI temps.
Howard

denisegg:
Michael, are you freezing with the rest of us now that you are back in Miss?

Yes! So very much! I miss the :sunny there!

Michael

denisegg:
Okay, I 've been gone out of town for 2 days with no computer. What did I miss? Who did what to who?
Michael, are you freezing with the rest of us now that you are back in Miss?
Rocketman, Have you left the office toilet alone?
Chris, did you get checked back in ok?
Did all the birthday boys have a good time this week?

Welcome back. Where did you travel where there is no internet?
Howard

Well, I was sitting in a conference room for two days in Mobile, Alabama learning new tax laws for the upcoming tax season. I still don't do the laptop thing so I don't get to take a computer with me when I go out of town. Feel sorry for me...very sorry for me. It's not bad enough that I wasn't diving, I didn't even get to read about it while I was gone. Everyone take up a collection and buy Denise a laptop for Christmas, and a drysuit where I can dive in the winter.

denisegg:
Everyone take up a collection and buy Denise a laptop for Christmas, and a drysuit where I can dive in the winter.

:christmas And what else would you like santa to put on your list young lady....?? I'll make sure to get the elves on it right away!!! :rofl3:

SantaHoss

All you can do is wish girly. Hope your wishes come true! Now, try and expain how you spent 2 wonderful days in Mobile and didn't get a dive in at all.

denisegg:
I would if I had a dry suit. Isn't the water pretty cold up there this time of year? I don't have but a 4m full suit and a 5m core. I am afraid I would freeze to death. I would love to go diving again. I don't guess you can rent dry suits can you?
I will be diving with 3/2 and hooded vest. Sure I will be freezing, But I will be diving. I do not know what water temps are right now. I think I read they were 58 two or three weeks ago. I will see how the first dive and SI goes and then go from there. I do not think they rent dry suits. All I have ever seem are wet suits.

ScubaTexan:
Try coming here...

http://www.buzzen.com/chat/chatroom.php?rm=ScubaLovers

This is the site I established for us to use on Scubaboard for conversations. Feel free to use it anytime. I'm in there right now...

Hi Ken,

I did not realize that room was still active I have been there a few times and it is usually empty. Let me know. :D

Back
Top Bottom