May go diving 12/9 anyone interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am renting some equipment Fri. I am going diving Sun. with SBM. Would like to dive Sat. also if anyone else is interested in going, either post or pm me

I'm in for Sunday. I'll likely be staying at the BW on the Beach Sat Nite.

5mil + 3mil shorty +2mil hooded vest + 3mil Hood + 3mil gloves + 3mil tall boots.

I am not gonna be able to make it Sat. Was informed today that I have to work tomorrow. If my sinuses aren't any better by Sun I probably won't get to dive then either. DAWG IT!!

Meeting at 10AM Sunday for a dive on the Whiskey if you do end up making it.

Ok...So, I am dive Jonesin' real bad....need that H20 fix..bad..!!!

So where are you guys thinking of going on Sunday and how do I get there..I may come down after the dive shop tomorrow evening.. PW...Are you down by yourself??

I need to dive dangit.. I am not diving the lake here with the Kracken and that crazy bunch when real diving is just a drive away.. Next week and a half after Wed..and I have my daughter (*hopeful future dive buddy) with me...and that leaves the next dive after she leaves on Christmas Eve!!

I may just come down and dive on Sunday....maybe leave Tuesday and get a spring dive on Monday..

I need whaaatttteeerrrrrr..... (to try out my new prescrip mask...)

Hosss O' the deep (shallow, whatever)!!

WetHoss:
Ok...So, I am dive Jonesin' real bad....need that H20 fix..bad..!!!

So where are you guys thinking of going on Sunday and how do I get there..I may come down after the dive shop tomorrow evening.. PW...Are you down by yourself??

I need to dive dangit.. I am not diving the lake here with the Kracken and that crazy bunch when real diving is just a drive away.. Next week and a half after Wed..and I have my daughter (*hopeful future dive buddy) with me...and that leaves the next dive after she leaves on Christmas Eve!!

I may just come down and dive on Sunday....maybe leave Tuesday and get a spring dive on Monday..

I need whaaatttteeerrrrrr..... (to try out my new prescrip mask...)

Hosss O' the deep (shallow, whatever)!!

My wife will be with me, and I'm diving with Mat at the Whiskey @ 10am. Hooters for lunch?

Well my sinuses have cleared up so I'll be there in the morning.I can't wait it's been over a year since I went diving.

I ate at Hooters today, so its not imperative that I eat there tomorrow - although I won't complain... at all... :wink:

Went and met at Whiskey Wreck was got ready to dive and my weight belt wasn't cooperating I wrestled with it a while and it wouldn't stay cinched so I had to call the dive for myself.Long story short I'm not diving again until I buy my own gear.

Back
Top Bottom