Inhaler for dive equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.. or you could just take a couple of "pre-emptive" puffs off your regular inhaler just BEFORE you get in the water. Your dive will only last an hour give or take, so the dose should hold you over until you get back out. Way easier...way cheaper...

Hello gentlemen, I've read your information/postings and this is a hot topic. It seems your idea was not fool hearted. The products you mentioned are now a reality in australia and the UK. Sorry someone beat you to inventing it, but thanks to minds like yours, scuba diving is available to even more people now. One more tool to make diving and snorkel adventures safer.
www.meddive.delvtech.com/asthma-freedom-snorkel.htm

You're kidding right?

R

P.S. I think you win the Oldest Resurrected Thread of the Week award! Congrats!

PairofMedics:
Hello gentlemen, I've read your information/postings and this is a hot topic. It seems your idea was not fool hearted. The products you mentioned are now a reality in australia and the UK. Sorry someone beat you to inventing it, but thanks to minds like yours, scuba diving is available to even more people now. One more tool to make diving and snorkel adventures safer.
www.meddive.delvtech.com/asthma-freedom-snorkel.htm

I seriously can't believe people are this stupid. Unreal. :confused:

Hi PairofMedics,

This inquiry originated on 07/13/03, while the most recent reply prior to yours is dated 07/14/03, both well over 3 years ago. As such, it is unlikely that the original participants are any longer following the thread.

In any event, since it has been reactivated the interested reader may wish to be aware of the very recent, extensive discussion of the topic at:

Inhaler-friendly snorkel/regulator for those with asthma.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=165944

Regards,

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom