Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since Gary from Gulf Diver is offering, I'm in to dive on his boat. Denise, how about you two? That is three, we only need three more... Come on Tom, can you back up the big talk?

The wife and I will be there I doubt I'll be diving since I won't have my equipment by then.

Andy and I are up for both. We will do a boat trip with Gary and shore dives with Mat. We are available all weekend. We are just ready to dive!!!!!

seadoggirl:
If we could get at least 8 of us, we can go on Downunder. My boat is out of the water. She gets a very cold butt this time of year. Anybody up for Downunder?
Well...for a shorter boat ride to the Oriskany (if that was the plan) and less people to round up.. Sea Scout might be able to go out. They have a website and Capt. Lloyd is a great guy...it is a Six Pack and the seas would have to cooperate. He Might be a good option. He is located in Pensacola and the trip I took with him was super.

So.. I am planning on comming down that way on around the 25-26th and staying the week and doing springs/ocean and hopefully an O' dive or two.. Plan to get a lot of dives in if I can.. Anyone on here going to be around during that week and wanting to dive.. I would be pleased to dive with you!!

Anyway.. I Am up for it and it is firmly INKED in on my Calender!!

Hoze

GulfDiver77:
The wife and I will be there I doubt I'll be diving since I won't have my equipment by then.
Equipment....Who needs stinking equipment!!

seadoggirl:
I can't wait to meet Tom. I'll be there just to do that! Come on big guy, I bet you won't talk that way, face to face! I'm the mellow girl spearfisher, wait to you meet my partners. Don't write a check your... aahhh.. "gun" can't cash!

denisegg:
Donna, did you just hear what Tom said? I think he is issuing us a challenge. Now it is a matter of defending us girl's honor as spearfishers.........someone get me a gun!!:death2:

This is starting to look like a Tag Team against me :11: I guess I could give you Ladies a handicap. Now let me see what could I do HM Oh I know I could leave my gun on the boat and just throw my shaft by hand:D All jokes aside it looks like you all are set up to have some fun. I don't think my wife would go for a change of plans and stay local for me to go diving. I do hope this want be a one time event and Scuba board can get together like this more often along the coast here

Oh you can count on this not being a one time get together Tom! We are very excited about diving with Scubaboarders and keeping our Dive Club active. I have already had some inquiries about our next get together....but we will get this one finished before we start planning the next one.

As far as the spearfishing goes...I think us girls are up for the challenge of some competition. (Or at least the rest of them are :) )I have every intention of trying it. I just have to find someone brave enough to put a gun in my hand and let me point it!!!!:confused:

Sorry Tom, I have to side with the girls... they are just so much better looking. :wink:

Michael

Gee thanks Michael. You mean all we have to do to win is stand there with a gun and look good? No fish required :D

A fish and I'll be impressed. :wink:

Michael

Back
Top Bottom