LDS Membership Benefits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbrooks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All -
I'm wondering what kind of benefits you get through LDS membership? :huh: I.E. percentage discount off retail and air, organized trips, guest speakers, social functions, etc.

S.

As to membership do you mean to a LDS dive club, or just as to being in good with the owner by being a good customer?

Well with the UCF Scuba Dive Club we tend to get at least a 10% discount regardless of where we are shopping. And since we are a not for profit club, all the group discounts we get for big trips gets passed onto the members.

I havent heard of that but I am friends with the LDS and they do cut me a break on a lot of stuff.

My LDS has a two-level "aquaholics" program, one at $150 and the "executive" at $500 annually.

The base level gets you free air, $5 nitrox, and good discounts on gear. The executive gives you unlimited nitrox . . . it is a GREAT shop, totally helpful, welcoming, knowledgable, and a good group of people (and excellent divers to boot).

They also organize charters, trips and club dives with discounts to the club members.

Northwest Sports Divers in Kenmore, WA. Good place.

We give 10% discount, halp price air and nitrox fills, cheap boat trips, members only social events all for around $60 *forty of your english pounds)

MY Local Dive Shop just give out a card that will get me 2% off. I'm pretty sure they just mark eveyrthing up 2% more. I think it was some scam they read up on.

My LDS has a VID rewards program (very important diver).

Every Friday- free air fills for members

Free pool Fridays once a month.

Free tank rental when participating in a Fun Day event on Sunday afternoon, once per month during warmer weather.

VID rewards evenings once a month -party, educational presentation, environmental events, fundraisers, dive events, etc.

Free annual regulator bench test for your personal reg.

VID points accumulate @ one point per every dollar spent and can be redeemed from anything from frisbees and t-shirts to dive computers, regulators, jumpsuits and trips.

Points also accumulate (10 to 200 pts) for attending a fun day or rewards evening, new student referral, booking trips, reaching Master Scuba diver or Divemaster status.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom