http://www.diveheart.org/

Here is a new article.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm glad that you liked the article. I will definitly let you when I get back to Wazee lake, I love it there.

Have a Merry Christmas

Matt

Matt,

Congratulations on "living your dream."
I enjoyed reading the article about your Florida experience.
You are an inspiration to me!
Best of luck in the future,
Bill

I'm glad that you liked the piece. I'am definitly living my dream. Diving rocks.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Matt

:crafty: Hey Matt, Hey Matt, Hey Matt,

Your friend Doug. See, I'm getting better at cruising the sites. If it's about you, I'll be there.

Doug

Scuba News

Hey Doug, Hey Doug, Hey Doug, Hey Doug,

Nice to see you on the board.

Later, Later, Later, Later, Later,

Take care,

Matt

Matt,
I was just directed to this thread and your story of wanting to dive. I'm humbled by your achievement and am wholely impressed by your "glass half full" attitude, or as another has said, just happy to have a glass. The complainers about dive conditions, dive ops, vacation snaffoos and the like should all be required to read about your trials and hurdles to reach your dream, then they will truely appreciate the gift they have been blessed with. Some day I hope to meet you under the waves as well as topside, but until then Dive Safe! Dive Often!

Jet ...an admirer and proud to be considered a fellow diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom