OK how about things you have lost on a dive~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lynny_lynny

Reaction score
I will begin with my Canon digital in it's Ikelite casing. It came un-tethered to me in really bad weather. The guys down in Belize found it, and I knew they would, but have been trying to extort money from me to get it back ever since. All I really want is the card, and they won't send that back to me unless I send them a blank card to replace it or a lot of money. next?

well, let me start by saying i hate my snorkel keeper (and my snorkel) i wanted to get a new one,
that being said, i lost it once in a lake with really bad vis and i was actually happy i lost it, but someone found it (accidentally).
i just cant get away from it!!

let's see ... i've lost two knives

a pair of EMT shears

(do you see a trend here?)

some bubble gum

(hahaha... no just kiding about the bubble gum)

I've lost all the stress and frustration from the previous week on most of my weekend dives :)

My mask on my first after cert dive. I think it leaked anyway. Guess I need to wander over to the LDS and get a new, improved one! YEAH!

You can find my very cool erasable magnetic slate somewhere off the coast of Sosua in the DomRep. I really liked that thing, but it was kinda small...

shellim123:
My mask on my first after cert dive. I think it leaked anyway. Guess I need to wander over to the LDS and get a new, improved one! YEAH!

Was it on your forehead?:wink: :wink: :mooner: :mooner:

how about 20 pounds of weights with the belt. On my first dive in the Bahamas, a belt clip that didn't latch (obviously)...at least it was on the way OUT of the water to the boat and no one was below me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom