Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donna,
I wish, I'm still at home right now. I'll be leaving out in the morning heading that way....I can't wait....We are gonna have a girl's night out after Tacky Jack's right?:D

See ya then. I just found out that I'm off on Tuesday. Monday was already a holiday now Tuesday is also. The wind is down for Monday and Tuesday. Are you guys still in town? Boat diving may be doable then.

That's just my luck!! I could dive Sunday...but I'll be having to get back home Sunday night...

With the seas situation, I am not coming down this weekend to dive but am planning on coming down next week with DiverBraz to try and do a O' trip with GGD on Saturday the 6th....still trying to get it worked out though!!

Hope you guys (ladies too) have a great time at Tacky Jacks!!

I am near Savannah and have checked on some diving over here in the coming months!

Hoss

Sorry to miss you this time WetHoss...Hope you get some great diving in the next weekend!!

:balloon Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!!:party2:

I know you're suppose to wait until midnight....but :10:

Okay, enquiring minds want to know..where were you when the ball dropped and the clock chimed??

Me, Me, let me go first!! I was at home with my rum (no taxi required):D

Stayed at home with a chilled bottle of champagne. Watched a movie until 10pm then the Times Square countdown. After the banging of pots and pans and toasts, my son and I finished the bottle. We watched the Dick Clark show and witnessed Ryan NOT getting a kiss at midnight! Slept in until start of the Rose parade.

Back
Top Bottom