Conch Republic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats to these people, they deserve it.

Capt. Gary and Brenda run a tight ship. But it's their down to earth, friendly yet no bullcrap style that sets them apart. I don't know if I've ever met a guy like Gary in the diving business, or anywhere. Biggest heart on the planet and experience to go with it. Gary and Brenda, what a great team. You gotta go dive Conch Republic.

Gary, if you see this, I love you 'bro.....you too Brenda, you know that.

If anybody ever needs to know what I think about these folks and wants a recomendation here's my cell phone # 904.521.2134..............:14:

Doug
Scuba News magazine
Jacksonville

Thanks to all for the kudos and reponses. The Admiral and I are try very hard to ensure our guest have a safe and memorible experience while diving the beautiful Florida Keys. Now being voted for the second year in a row as the number 1 dive shop in the Florida Keys says we're doing something right.

We really appreciate all the support from our SB friends and will continue to provide you with the same level of service you have come to expect from Conch Republic Divers.

Good Diving,

Yeah! Go Capt and Admiral! I'll be seeing you guys in about the 3rd week of Feb, right after Basic Cave! Yee hah...

Congratulations and keep setting the standard for Keys dive operators to strive for.

We just signed up with Conch Republic for A week in April!

Well, they didn't get the rating because of the medicore chicken wings! :D

(just kidding buddy!)

Gary and Brenda are the bEST!!!!

Yup, this is no surprise to me, either!! You guys are awesome!

It was great seeing you all again this weekend. We had a fantastic time (even on Sunday morning...crazy weather...whew!!). You guys always take great care of us, and we'll keep coming back as often as you'll have us!!

Congrats Capt. Gary & Brenda....see you in June if not before!!

-Tara Laine

Wow, lots of praise here the Capt Gary and Brenda. Recently signed up for a trip with them in Feb. Looking forward to it :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom