Paula Abdul appears WASTED on TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what i would love to say....but it would get pulled

There’s a good reason many people call TV a vast wasteland – and the wasted fools on it are only part of the reason.

almitywife:

painkillers, ...Vicodin I think.

hey Bill...I saw you pretty jolly over in the hangout! :D

Scuba-Jay:
lol i think shes hot!!!
Oh young one. No woman can wear the title of hot until you’ve seen them dive – sky, scuba, or whatever. :eyebrow:

Kim, you might know her and not know it. Do you rememeber the movie in the 80's - "Flash Dance"? Well, the leading lady couldn't dance to well so the person you see dancing is actually Paula Abdul. That's why you never saw her face when she danced:wink:

Sorry leesa, but it wasn't Paula who was the dance double, but Marine Jahan, a French actress and dancer. A few specific scenes were done by a professional gymnast.

Paula may have choreographed the dance routines, and she's actually done a lot more of this than singing.

two words.....

publicity stunt.

what producer would let her get on the air in that condition? it's like believing that reality tv is real.

RonDawg:
Sorry leesa, but it wasn't Paula who was the dance double, but Marine Jahan, a French actress and dancer.

:11: :11: :11:

Gosh, they told us the wrong thing on Bravo TV! I was so dead sure I didn't even look it up. Thanks RonDawg :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom