MWDC "Wrecks" Conference - April 5th - Framingham

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
MetroWest Dive Club will be holding their 11th Annual Wrecks Conference on Saturday, April 5th at the Keefe Tech School in Framingham, MA.

Speakers for this year are:
  • Tom Mount - Wreck Diving Preparations
  • Kevin McMurray - The Empress of Ireland
  • Cris Kohl - Great Lakes Shipwrecks
  • Christina Young - New York & New Jersey Shipwrecks

Not to mention door prizes, raffle prizes, an exhibition hall as well as gear displays, photo displays, and a bunch of cod!

You can check out http://www.mwdc.org/wrecks2003/ and/or hit me up with any questions you might have.

I really want to go, but can't since my company's user's conference is that weekend in Burlington. Sucks...

I'd rather be listening to Kevin McMurray than giving a seminar on how to use our Bulk Email package.

The Wrecks conference is this saturday. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have. Cris Kohl's talk will be about wrecks in the Kingston area, and he may give a couple encore presentations between Christina and the party. Either "wrecks of Lake Ontario", or "The upper St. Lawrence River"; or both.

BTW: We have some great raffle prizes this year! Capt Rob Seal Dives, wreck reels, lift bags, Highland Bands, Immersed Subscriptions, a tigergear pony bottle bracket, a Poseidon Jetstream, and a bunch of other stuff!

Smack!... You said to hit you up!

So how much are the tickets? And will their be drinking involved afterwards?

mer

See you guys there. myself and another Eric (like that is not confusing) will be showing off a few Equipment Configurations. Stop by, say hello and check it out.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom