NO politics, just Sharing my Feelings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea, RESPECT ME PEOPLE.

thanks DB.

I just love those guys and their passion... it was like I was watching this cliffhanger movie and the electricity went out. I almost cried cause I did not even get to read Kim's. :( See the thing is, the debate was an international gem of varying perspectives, you just can't get that everywhere.

RonDawg:
Agreed catherine. This thread is also in the history books for the fact that NOT ONCE DID ANDY DISAGREE WITH ME :D :D :D
And, Andy and I were in agreement on most points so what does that tell you about the end times. :D

see? thats fascinating...almost like SURVIVOR!!

consensus, all that.

Andy is fairy unpredictable though, I've found.

catherine96821:
See the thing is, the debate was an international gem of varying perspectives, you just can't get that everywhere.
Kind of like some of the more obscure liveaboards in remote parts of the world I've been on - with lots of alcohol after the days dives. Now that’s international discussions with dive culture – and enough booze and everyone has the same number of working brain cells. I have a Cambridge educated, South African raised, Irishman, with mild split personality now an America citizen dive buddy that I take along on many dive trips, and then you can get many perspectives from just one drunk. :popcorn:

ok....the thread looks interesting.....future reading when i get real popcorn.

darn! I whish I hadn´t missed that one...

oh yea, Grazie, it was a beautiful thing.

I think I know "what I think" until all these guys start pontificating. They make some great points.

Shakey is my new favorite because I think he has a very original mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom