$49.95 ScubaPro 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got mine today. Registered perfectly fine on the website; I entered the s/n and it told me the model and dealer name, which matches to the dealer, and it came came with the parts card.

Packhorse:
Sorry but what are you on about? isnt a 1st stage a regulator?
Oh, please!

Most people refer to the second stage as the regulator. I simply made sure the poster knew it was 1st stage only... don't read anything more into it than that!

CoolTech:
Oh, please!

Most people refer to the second stage as the regulator. I simply made sure the poster knew it was 1st stage only... don't read anything more into it than that!

Yes, I knew it was a first stage, but I was (and still am) under the impression that a first stage is a regulator. I can easily how you could have thought that I was getting something different than what I expected, and I thank you for looking out for me.

scubatoys:
It’s getting towards the end of the year and we’re making room for next year’s inventory. During the process we found that we have more than a handful of the MK-2+ ScubaPro first stages! More like 75 of them. So we have decided to move them out at an unbeatable price of $49.95. For all you tech guys out their looking for a first stage for that pony setup don’t miss this one, Or if tech's not your cup of tea and you just want a backup 1st stage for your save-a-dive kit you can't beat this price.

Larry and I used one of these 1st stages and a Std. Aluminum 80 tank to power my nail gun when we put up 1000 feet of post and rail fence at Larrys horse ranch last year! And now I always have one in my home work shop to use with air tools and to blow off the work bench! Works like champ!

As we look through our inventory we are finding more and more things that we ordered more than we needed, so be on the lookout for more blow-out prices in the Close-Out section. Like the Aeris Atmos 2 Wrist at $224.95

Thanks

Joe

Hey Guys,

Send me a few of those free Atomic M1 and a few Atomic B2 regs listed for $0.00...

Better get on to the webmaster and have those typos corrected.

couv

couv:
Hey Guys,

Send me a few of those free Atomic M1 and a few Atomic B2 regs listed for $0.00...

Better get on to the webmaster and have those typos corrected.

couv
Actually they don't show prices since they can't show them at a discounted price online due to their agreement with Atomic Aquatics...or something like that...

Rats....always something to burst my bubble...

I have a IST regulator that should be serviced. Would the hoses fit this regulator, and how often does this regulator need service? Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom