Funniest SB commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Block Buster Mouse. :D

mike_s:
you know... compared to other years, I thought the commercials this year just 'sucked'.

A few were kinda funny. (K-Fed, the Budweiser ones), but for the most part I watched them and after each one went to myself, "Boy they just wasted $2 million dollars on that?"

I was with my brother at Hooters watching the game and a guy at an adjacent table and I both said the same thing: "$2 million for that??" In a place that is so crowded, it's often hard to hear the audio of a lot of the spots, but some of the others mentioned here were decent.

"FEDERLINE!! FRIES!!" :laughing:

I was for the most part dissapointed this year, although the Bud commercials (especially rock paper sissors) were good.

Jay

Parrothead_Diver:
Unfortunately, it's more like $2.6 million. But, what's $600K between friends?

plus up to another $500k to write, produce, edit and add special effects to some of those commercials.

Meaning some of them ran over $3mil each.

I like the one Etrade had a couple years ago. They had two old guys sitting in a chair and a monkey jumping around. the caption at the end said

"we just wasted $2million bucks... what's your money doing for you? E-Trade".

The Heart Health ad was creative.

I don't find any of the banner ads on ScubaBoard particularly funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom