BUMFIGHTS or BFK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsgobie

Reaction score
Have any of you seen this movie? OMG! Thats all I can say. If any of you have any kids ~16-25 ask them about it. I'm sure they have seen it. I found a link..

BFK

Talk about shocking. A couple of things were funny as hell, but for the most part..... WOW.

That was actually done here in San Diego. The producers were arrested and being prosecuted for a long list of offenses.

From what I understand, it's pretty bad.

Yeah it was bad. I admit, some funny.. But geeze.. One of the bums actully Tattooed his forhead "BUMFIGHT CLUB"

I just went to the web site, and there is a little 2 min video of the actual film.. Check it out if you want to know what I'm talking about. I think it sum's it up just fine.

BFK

I downloaded the actual movie and I watched it. It is about an hour long and one of the most disgusting hours of a movie I have ever seen. Personally I think the courts should throw the book at these sick animals:upset: This is as low as it gets.

yeah... can you believe what someone would do for money... or should i say alcohol.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
My opinion on it is, the people in the film are the ones who CHOSE to fight. It isn't really any worse than UFC....people getting paid to fight on camera for other people's amusement.

Not everyone in this movie chose to fight. There was much much more to this movie then fighting. You could tell those who chose to fight and those who didn't! And the treatment of those bums by these animals was disgusting. The people who made this film (and are now getting charged) committed many crimes. The mental and physical cruelty done to some of the bums and homeless in this movie was nothing short of appalling.

Don't forget this was not a UFC that can be held "legally" and under controlled parameters.

The kidnapping in this movie was real and illegal.
The physical and mental cruelty to the homeless was illegal.
The property damage involved here was real and illegal.
The harassment of bystanders on the boat and on the streets was illegal.
Holding people and taping and tying them up against their will is illegal.
There was a reason that anytime you seen the producers in this film their faces were blotted out.

The UFC has its supporters and those against it but for you to say that the UFC and this movie are the same is ridiculous!

People don't get prosecuted for participating in the UFC fighting (it is their choice) and you don't see the crimes listed above and other crimes in the movie as part as the UFC.

The "bum fights" I've seen were nothing more than bums getting paid to beat on each other. I was unaware that these guys were doing all these atrocities. That is awful indeed and the producers should be held accountable for their actions.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
The "bum fights" I've seen were nothing more than bums getting paid to beat on each other. I was unaware that these guys were doing all these atrocities. That is awful indeed and the producers should be held accountable for their actions.

Did you see the whole film or just the little clips off of the website?
I first just seen the clips from the website and thought basically as you did no more then just dumb kids doing stupid crap but then I saw the whole film and it was not just fighting (we have all seen that) it was the rest of the movie other then the willing combatants that was sickening.

Back
Top Bottom