Post your favorite YouTube videos!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Post your favorite YouTube videos. Please limit each message to 3 videos at a time. To save everyone time, please use the Youtube code to post, Example:

[ y t ] ZDepABf9JOg [ / y t ] - Remove the spaces within the [ ]'s, and your set!

The text you see between the yt and /yt is the video id, which is located at the end of a YouTube URL, Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDepABf9JOg

Feel free to post any kind of video, preferrably humorous videos. It can be dive related, or not, it doesn't matter! Nudity obviously isn't allowed. If there is something in a video that some may find inappropriate, please put it in the post so people can choose whether they want to see it or not!

I'll start off (this video has a couple of hand jestures that could be offensive):

Spiders on drugs. Most people will find this funny, but for those Kanucks who remember Canadian TV in the 90's, its extra funny:

I love lego; dance music not-so-much, but this is bloody funny!

Sums up my feelings about Valentines day:

Bryan

Lego one is the best! LOL

French troops test-fire a FEryx anti-tank missile.

Warthaug:
Spiders on drugs. Most people will find this funny, but for those Kanucks who remember Canadian TV in the 90's, its extra funny:

I love lego; dance music not-so-much, but this is bloody funny!

Sums up my feelings about Valentines day:

Bryan

LOL!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

two from Moulin Rouge, excellent covers

Japan humor video
Learning English

Japan comedy show

Japan "stunt driver" crazy Taxi 1

Japan crazy taxi 2

Japan stunt police driver 3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back