Recommendations for equipment servicing in London area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LadyP

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there

Just wondering if anyone out there can recommend somewhere to get my gear serviced and cleaned in the London area? I'm on the East side so it could be Essex/Herts too. I bought everything in Florida so not sure where to go here??

Thanks in advance

Lady P

Log onto http://www.mikesdivestore.com/. There are a number of dive stores in the london area that can help you with that. Also you could try the PADI.COM website and search for local dive centres. If that still fails, Sport Diver, Diver and many other dive mags carry classified listings in the back.

Hope this helps

Doc

Another vote for Mikes here.

I see also in your pic you're diving with an Atomic.. the UK distributor is Typhoon, their website has a postcode search facility to find stockists (who may also offer servicing):

http://www.typhoon-int.co.uk/pages/stockists

:D

Where in London......... Its a big City:D

Paul Evans:
Where in London......... Its a big City:D

..but with relatively few dives shops I reckon? :huh: Off the top of my head there's

Mikes (Chiswick)
Ocean Leisure (Embankment/Stamford Brook)
Triton diving, Essex Road (Islington)
That one in Hackney
That one in Greenwich
That one in Swiss cottage/St John's Wood
That one in the City area that sounds like Benson and Hedges but isn't Benson and Hedges

(I'm a stickler for detail, me..) :D

Ooh tell me about the one in Hackney??

Also does anyone know how much it costs to get my reg serviced? It was going to be $30 in the US but no doubt back here in Rip Off Britain it will be higher.

audission:
..but with relatively few dives shops I reckon? :huh: Off the top of my head there's

Mikes (Chiswick)
Ocean Leisure (Embankment/Stamford Brook)
Triton diving, Essex Road (Islington)
That one in Hackney
That one in Greenwich
That one in Swiss cottage/St John's Wood
That one in the City area that sounds like Benson and Hedges but isn't Benson and Hedges

(I'm a stickler for detail, me..) :D

There are a few more than that.................

:wink:

Narrow the area down a bit............

LadyP:

Also does anyone know how much it costs to get my reg serviced? It was going to be $30 in the US but no doubt back here in Rip Off Britain it will be higher.

Anywhere from £40 to £70 depending on Make, how many parts it needs etc.

LadyP:

Seems the Benson and Hedges one IS the one in Hackney.. It's called Collins and Chambers.. (I should check it out I suppose) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom