Ghana / Nigeria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magnus.s

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone that knows anything about the diving there?

Thinking of going there in April for some safari, but would also like to do a few dives if possible...

Thankful for any info...

// Magnus;

Magnus.s:
Anyone that knows anything about the diving there?

Thinking of going there in April for some safari, but would also like to do a few dives if possible...

Thankful for any info...

// Magnus;

If you would complete your profile...you might get a more definitive answer...:D

I hope that helps...

I'd really like to go diving on the African west coast, but I'm having some serious trouble finding any information about it...

Magnus.s:
I hope that helps...

I'd really like to go diving on the African west coast, but I'm having some serious trouble finding any information about it...

Yes...I know what you mean...PADI and NAUI have nothing there...

How was your trip ?
Would appreciate any information.
Thank you.

Ended up in Malawi, had a really good time...

African west coast is still very high on the list, if You find any information...

// Magnus;

Magnus.s:
Ended up in Malawi, had a really good time...

African west coast is still very high on the list, if You find any information...

// Magnus;

absolutely. but - not a lot available, as far as i can see.

Magnus,
I've been in Ghana for 7 months..... did not attempt diving yet...... no formal diving operations I know off but I've heard of a commercial diver who does this on the side..... will be meeting him in March to initiate dive program...... have my own equipment but no compressor yet..... I presume the commercial diver does have a compressor...... met a couple of divers that did not dive in Ghana.... also heard of some active divers.... have yet to make contact
Maher (DM)

Maher, please keep us posted on how your diving program is going.

I should be visiting Ghana in April for a few days.

I spent a year there, about 5 years ago, the sewerage system from Accra ran straight into the sea on the main beach! once you were out of town there were some amazing places, I only went snorkeling, and the viz wasn't great, the fishing is amazing though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom