Howdy from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColoMount

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just stopped in to say Hi. I'm new to diving (not new to water sports) but I'd say that someplace that ya can ski in waist deep champagne powder one day and dive Homestead Crater in Utah (95 degrees) the next, can't be all bad!!:D I've been snorkeling in Key West and the Fl. panhandle and I'm looking forward to getting back to stay under longer.

Mike

Welcome to Scubaboard!!!!!! Lots of great folks here in CO. Too bad we all gotta drive or fly to dive:)

Welcome, Mike, to ScubaBoard....enjoy!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

And we have a nice local forum for you here, too...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! My kinda diver; one that rides too!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom