Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marci,

What awesome news. And, yes, parents do discuss poop and pus without blinking an eye - especially moms. What a wonderful way to start off a new month. Prayers, good wishes and love still being sent your way.

YAF & TK

we're in a run of good days!

his eye exam shows no retinopathy of prematurity (what made stevie wonder, who was a preemie, blind). he was taken off his antibiotics yesterday. he's doing good with his milk so far, and pooping every diaper change. they went up a diaper size, to newborn! and they changed a vent setting to see if they can take him off it within a week or so.

yay, jameson!! keep going, boy! :D :D :D

BabyDuck:
we're in a run of good days!

his eye exam shows no retinopathy of prematurity (what made stevie wonder, who was a preemie, blind). he was taken off his antibiotics yesterday. he's doing good with his milk so far, and pooping every diaper change. they went up a diaper size, to newborn! and they changed a vent setting to see if they can take him off it within a week or so.

yay, jameson!! keep going, boy! :D :D :D

That is GREAT news!:D :D Any idea when he may be able to come home? My daughter was a preemie too. Now she is 17 and very strong and healthy and a normal mouthy know-it-all teenager:11: :( .

Great news! Big HUGS to you both! Keep going strong Jameson!
BTW, he doesn't have to know how to suck to get breastmilk from a bottle. My mom said she just used a heated needle to open the hole in the nipple enough to let the milk flow slowly for me since I never learned to nurse (I wasn't a preemie).
Ber :lilbunny:

Great News Marci!

Way cool!

sure does sound like this is a straight run to better and better!

I'm so happy for you and yours I could cry :bawling:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom