Utah hiking/diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

popsiclediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All, I am strongly considering going/coming to Utah with a friend in May. She is going hiking and Moutain biking in Moab and then she'll show me around the state. Is there anywhere in the southern part that I can dive? hopin...!
Thanks
Poppy

I am in Colorado and have only been to Homestead Crater for some training dives. It can be founde in the Link above. When are you talking about it? At least the crater is warm!

Bob in CO

Actually I live In Salt Lake. In St. George there is a lake called Sand Hollow. There is a twin Engine Plane sunk out there beautiful area. There are tons of places to dive. Let me know when you come in town and we can hook up for a dive. Or if you have anyquestions let me know.

That link is so old. I am working on a new and improved website.

Guess the next time I get to St. George to visit Grandma, Aunt's, Uncles, Cousins and all other form s of family, I might have to take some gear along. Maybe in July.....I try to stay way from all the family in Utah, but now I have an excuse....:D
G-G-Granddad knew what he was doin when he said later to Brigham and went to Idaho...........:D

I would definitely recommend Sand Hollow, it's the best site down here, trust me, I live in Cedar City. May will be a good time for diving and if you're interested in hiking be sure to check out Zion if you haven't been, or Bryce Canyon that's amazing as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom