Wrinkles April '07 Dive, BBQ and Campout Planning Thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vets, Leo, all the same to me as long as there are chicks there.

wrinkles:
Lol....I feel like I should be in training or something for this dive so I don't disappoint you...:blinking:

Oh Anna, you'd never dissapoint me...:11doh:

Leo Carillo or Vets, I'll be there. Finally got my kit together and finally have some free time!

Christian, put me down for burger + dog buns... Should I buy for 20-40 still or is that dependent on if the masses vote to move to OML?

Adam

bluesbro1982:
Leo Carillo or Vets, I'll be there. Finally got my kit together and finally have some free time!

Christian, put me down for burger + dog buns... Should I buy for 20-40 still or is that dependent on if the masses vote to move to OML?

Adam
Adam,

Wait until the last minute to buy anything. We'll know how many people will be there and things won't go to waste that way.

By the way, I'm putting you on the list for hamburgers, hot dogs and buns for both, right?

Well I've had phone calls and PMs asking that this be moved from Vets to Leo, so I'm going to change the first post and make it official.

Personally, I think it makes for a much better place if the dive conditions are marginal that day.

I'm up for being there for the weekend and making it a campout! :crafty:

Christian

We've moved the April Wrinkles Dive to Leo Carrillo and I've updated the first post accordingly.

We'll still do our December Wrinkles event at Redondo Beach, since that's in the middle of winter and we'd be pushing our luck to keep planning campouts in the middle of December. :wink:

I'm also updating the 2nd post so that you can let us all know if you are going to be there Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday.

Christian

headhunter:
By the way, I'm putting you on the list for hamburgers, hot dogs and buns for both, right?

Negative: Just the buns, please :) Carillo is a bit farther from OC, but if we can reserve campsites, lets go for it.

bluesbro1982:
Negative: Just the buns, please :) Carillo is a bit farther from OC, but if we can reserve campsites, lets go for it.
I've fixed the list, so that you've got the buns only.

Be sure to coordinate with whoever has the burgers and whoever has the hot dogs, so that you come out close to even with the buns. :wink:

This is a great place to camp. We've had numerous dive/campout events there and always have lots of fun!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom