Eastern Canada Divers, Add your favorite dive spots to our directory!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

try the "atlantic divers handbook" it lists several dives around the bay of fundy for nb, ns, pei, and nfld. when i worked for a charter company in deer island i used to use the hand book to check out different dive sites in the area it definately comes in handy. great for predive planning.

Some nice sites in Nova Scotia for shore diving include Hubbards Beach (by the town of Hubbard), Cranberry Cove and, Paddy's Head (both by Peggys Cove).... the latter of the two would not be recommended when there are Hurricanes about..... despite what the shop people said... or at least not Cranberry Cove (10 foot swells and it's only ~25 feet deep).
Hubbards you can go out as deep as you want, of course, take a flag because boats like the area. Cranberry as mentioned is ~25 feet, and Paddy's Head is ~40 (to what ever you want).
Nice spots and animals like em. Lots a lobsters!

There is plenty of wreck diving too in and around NS.. more information can be found on EC_divers on yahoo.ca groups.

the abpove mentioned group is very cliqish and protect the wrecks for group members, also they dont like american divers coming to "pilage" "their" wrecks

Don't forget Bonaventure Island. Many great dive to do there. Lot of seals and small safe passages under rock.

N'oubliez pas l'Ile Bonaventure. Plein de super plongées à faire. Plein de phoques et des petits passage en-dessous de grosses roches. Pas mal les plus intéressantes que j'ai faite. En plus l'eau est "chaude". Par rapport aux Escoumins en tout cas. Ma notion d'eau chaude est quelque peu biaisée. Je viens de faire une plongée de 45 minutes en wet suit ce matin en Ontario. L'eau était à 33 et il y avait un peu de glace là où il n'y avait pas de courant.

Hi buddy remember me i am from pictou, i am down here in mexico right now got here last year leaving feb 12 , some nice spots survived the sharks the other days..... whats new in nova, from rob mackay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom