DIRF Course Report March 22-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, great photos! If that doesn't convince you Jeremy, you are a lost cause! Alan, just hang on to the valves and I will get them sent over when I buy more st

Bismark:
If that doesn't convince you Jeremy, you are a lost cause!

Oh, I don't need convincing, dude -- I've been there before, remember. I just need to make sure my business partners are cool with my absence that week... :)

Bismark:
Heh Bjorn, I think I have it figured out:mooner: How does that work for ya....

See here we go. Working as a team to get you scubaboard skills :wink:

As for the cramped muscles, my back finally feels better. My calves were never sore, not sure what you were doing to cause that...

Thinking back, I think that the pool session is what started my back feeling wonky. Arching my back so much while trying to keep my snorkle above water was just odd... And using a snorkel in a DIR class... what's up with that anyway?!

:snorkels:

:cyborg:

Great reports!!! It's great to hear about your experiences with Fundies! For me it's been quite a trasformation making my dive experiences that much better!

Sometimes I have to restrain myself with other divers in my enthusiasm for this type of diving. I've learned to biting my lip, just being helpful and encourage my friends to either take Fundies or just improve their skills.

If they haven't taken Fundies, they have certainly improved their skills by our many converstions.

The Fundies platform certainly lends itself to more fun doing recreational diving, but also on to other fun things like tech diving and scootering.

You know what people say, "the most recent convert is the strongest advocate". (At least I think people say that and if they don't, they should:D )

Bismark:
You know what people say, "the most recent convert is the strongest advocate". (At least I think people say that and if they don't, they should:D )

I think that's why Bob (NWGratefulDiver) suggest that recent fundies grads keep their traps shut and their thoughts to themselves :wink: (I'm sure he puts it nicer, but I'm translating it for you Guy :wink: )

I know that Laurie won't hear the end of it :rofl3:

jeckyll:
I think that's why Bob (NWGratefulDiver) suggest that recent fundies grads keep their traps shut and their thoughts to themselves :wink: (I'm sure he puts it nicer, but I'm translating it for you Guy :wink: )

I know that Laurie won't hear the end of it :rofl3:
Many of us are referring to "Bob's post fundies rule" as "The 30-day quarrantine" for people just out of the class. :D

This helps the poor innocent bystanders that have never heard of DIR keep from having to "run for the hills" when the newly DIR-Fed folks get on a roll. :wink:

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom