Sweet.. diving show on OLN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheezy...............Thanks for the info. I knew the show was Canadian (yessssssssssss). I agree with all, there are not enough diving shows out there. I have Aquannauts, but I get a headache. It feels like I am watching my kids videos on MuchMusic (Canadian MTV). :fire: :loopy: Butch

Butch, you said it. It seems that Aquanauts couldn't invest in enough video tape, they keep flashing all these stills and junk. I JUST WANNA SEE WHAT IS UNDERWATER! :yelling:

As in "nothing". Ack!

See Dick. See Jane. See their pretty dive outfits. See them go in the water. Swim Dick! Swim Jane! :rolleyes:

I agree... the MTV version of diving.

~SubMariner~

ha haa.... it's on right now for today..

Sport Diver that is.. today "we explore the pacific"

Being home sick isn't so bad afterall....

I'm getting sick of being sick... darn red tide...

SWEET... some jackarse sticks his head into a hole where there was a giant octopus incubating eggs...

it pancacked his face and ripped his mask and regulator off his face. I don't know about you guys but that would've scared me half to death... this thing was easily 100+ lbs. Everything ended okay, he managed to pull the thing off after quite a struggle.. all the while the camera guy is just sitting there.. What a great dive buddy

YIKES...

I love this show

The camera guy was probably sitting there thinkin "What great footage! I wonder who I can sell this to."

Besides anybody that sticks their head in a hole already occupied by a big momma octupus needs to be taught some manner.

We just shot a TV show for the Orange County News Channel. Let me know if anyone see's it! It's about Giant Black Sea Bass. It's going to be a 1 hour show. I was the DiveMaster and the buddy of the talent.

MARIO:::::

is it going to be on OCN or what? What would be the name of the show???? I'm totally interested...

Those bass are crazy out by catalina... suckers are HUGE...

would love to see the show..

let me know... shoot me an email or something

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom