Dive Operators in Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dodger1709

Reaction score
We are going to Aruba the first week of May. Looking for suggestions of high quality dive operators - i.e. go to interesting dive sites, treat customers well, have a nice and clean dive boat and full tanks.
Thanks,
Dodger

Choose Pelican Divers over Red Sail if you're looking at one of the larger shops; less of a cattle boat approach with a decent sized boat.

Dive Aruba is GREAT! I just was diving in Aruba March 10th - 17th and had an awesome time. Clive is the dive master and takes small groups, up to 8. He picks you up at your hotel and will treat you well. I dove many times with this dive operation and would not dive with anyone else when in Aruba. If you choose Dive Aruba, tell him that Bob from Boston says hi!

While all the above posts are good and accurate, try the search option here and just put in the word Aruba. There are very few dive operators on the island and pretty much nothing has changed with the last 10 times this question was asked....

you'll find tons of info on Aruba this way in old threads.

I go to Aruba every year and have dove with Unique Sports since 1998. They recently bought out Pelican Divers. Emmit, that owns the operation does it first class. Check out their website: http://www.visitaruba.com/uniquesports/

They are located on the beach behind the Raddison and also behind the Holiday Inn. Their boats leave from De Palm Pier behind the Raddison. They will pick you up at any of the hotels/Timeshares.

Avoid Red Sails and Mermaid Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom