A great time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thanks to those who came this evening. Ginger and I had a blast and I can't wait to dive with you all, even Big T.

a good time was had by all. Thank you for setting this up.

I had a lovely time at dinner tonight. Glad to meet you all! Can't wait to do some diving this summer!

Rachel

It was a good time, I think I'm going to have to try to make it to more of those dinners.

Cstreu- Thanks for getting the whole thing together

biscuit- don't forget to look-up good ol Mr. Warhammer

Thanks again all, I had fun

I did the search and came up with the link, but the pic is 404 :(

If anyone has another link or perhaps saved it for safekeeping....

R

find a pic of the infamous Warhammer Maneuver. Be warned, it is not a good idea to be eating or drinking the first time you view this image.

Warhammer Maneuver

:wacko:

Well then, now I know.....

I can't say I'm better for it, but at least I know. The real question is, who was the intrepid photographer that grabbed the camera instead of fleeing?

Thanks, I think....

R

great to see you all.

Now lets go get wet soon.

Chad

:D:D:D: Aren't you glad you've been initiated now biscuit7??

Just think how easy all the rest of diving is if you don't have to actually learn to do that manuever!!

*sniff*

I'm so touched..... now all I do is figger out what all the knobs and tubes and things do so I can start this breathing underwater thing.....

R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom